Having a website in 2017 is not enough, but not having a website that is connected to your total revenue can leave you missing out on tons of clients. Small businesses that don’t have a website can often leave a bad first impression to new prospects.
Not having a website is equivalent to owning a brand new car without any wheels. You’re not going anywhere.
There are 12 Billion searches a month in the United States, over 100 Billion world-wide.
78% of U.S. consumers search online for products or services and only click on major high ranking brands or business that have representation from a website and social media accounts.
The bottom-line is, you need a website to represent your company and grow your business.
local marketing solutions website design features:
- Complete and custom web design that results in a site that is visually appealing, easy to use, optimized, converts spectators into consumers, is mobile-friendly, and encourages growth over time.
- Mobile-friendly and a responsive design. 60 percent of all Internet activity in the U.S. comes from mobile smart devices, and 50 percent of the total Internet traffic is generated through mobile apps. We will design a site for you that looks incredible on every screen size not matter the device.
- SEO Optimized website that is built from the start making internet searches a priority.
- Communicating your company’s message with clarity and information on your products, services, and culture of your company.
- Motivating leads and attracting traffic via search engine optimization and using changeover centered design methodology and advanced user experience to drive your visitors to action.
- Vivid calls to action, assisting visitors get in touch and find you with contact info, locations, and driving directions.
- Advanced capabilities such as e-commerce, password protected content, online purchasing, forums, event registrations, etc. You say it, we build it.
- Blogging and content marketing through well written web content assists in building your brand and attracts massive traffic. Businesses that blog have 97% more inbound links, more social shares, and higher revenue margins.